Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

Blog Hop and Follow Friday!

Book Blogger Hop

(Click the pictures to go the sites hosting the Hops!)
There is no featured blogger for Follow Friday this week.

Book Blogger Hop question:
Do you listen to music when you read? If so, what are your favorite reading tunes?

Shanise's answer: No, rarely. Though there are times when I have my classical music playlist going on my iPod. I listed to that when I'm sleeping, so I'll turn it on right before I go to bed....and I like to read before bed. Whether it's a page or a few chapters. But I cannot listen to music with actual words, because I just want to sing along. When I read, I'm usually sitting on my bed, completely out of reach of my computer or iPod...so I like it semi quiet.

Amanda's answer: I go through these strange moods where I either need to have it completely silent, or listen to music all day long. Regardless of which mood I'm in on any given day, I'm usually reading at some point. When I do listen to music, I usually just put my entire iTunes playlist on shuffle. This consists of many artists, but the artists you'll hear come on most often are Tech N9ne, Slipknot, and Paramore. iTunes knows me so well.