"If it's not real, you can't hold it in your hand. You can't feel it with your heart."--Paramore
Well, hello. Looks like you found my page. I would be Amanda, but you probably knew that already.
I'm 22 and I'm from the Midwest. I'm a Mom, and my kids are the center of my universe. I know what you're thinking. Everyone says that, right? Maybe they do. But I mean it, 100%, and if you knew me personally, you would see that.
- I am addicted to Roseanne. I've been watching it nearly my entire life, and I have trouble getting to sleep without watching an episode.
- I am drawn to the colors most people don't like. (Though red is my favorite color). Like browns, oranges, etc.
- I have started writing numerous books. All of which I've nearly completely developed, but I end up hitting a wall. (One of them is actually to be co-written with my co-host here, Shanise. We just have to find a way to work together on that.) One day I'll finish one--or all of them! That's the goal, anyway.
- I have an extremely picky, yet eclectic music taste. Contradiction, I know.
- I'm that girl with the opinion on everything, and not afraid to express it.
- I have a strange obsession with zombies. Not in the, dress-up and go on zombie walks kind of way, and not in the mask collecting way (although the BF has that part covered), but pictures, movies, books....they fascinate me. I can't even begin to explain it. I'd need to understand it first.